Xiaomi Mi 8 Launched In China : Full Phone Specification Features And Price :- Xiaomi is undoubtedly one of the companies that has a wide catalog in different ranges of smart phones, even is always motivated to work on new devices.
Chinese Internet Company Xiaomi has launched a small version of its latest flagship Mi8 Smartphone in China. Xiaomi Mi 8 is the world’s first Smartphone to launch with the newly announced Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
Xiaomi is a brand of Chinese origin that, at the moment, only sells its mobiles in its country of origin and India. Since the launch of its first Smartphone in August 2011, Xiaomi mobile phones has gained a significant market share in China and has expanded its product line to other electronic devices. At the same time, Western buyers have resorted to importing Xiaomi smart phones to buy them in their countries.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 8 phones
Xiaomi Mi 8 phones have a basic feature:
- They are phones, mostly with high performance but at a much lower cost than their competitors. That is why they have earned a reputation for good and cheap terminals.
- The company already has several series of Xiaomi mobile phones such as the Redmi or the Redmi Note, but its flagships are still the Xiaomi Mi, with the latest launched in 2017 the Xiaomi Mi 6 and the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus.
- The phone comes in two variants of 4 and 6 GB of RAM both with 64 GB of storage.
- As for the rear camera we have two lenses of 12 MP and 5 MP. This version has the same 20 MP front camera of the Mi 8 and does not have a headphone jack either.
All information on Xiaomi MI 8 Smartphone’s
In this section you will find the technical specifications of all the Xiaomi mobile phones in the market where you can review all their characteristics in detail and get more information about their hardware features, software as well as all the functions that include their components such as the camera, battery, and other elements.
- Supported network GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Weight: 164 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Platform: OS, Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- CAMERA: Primary, Dual: 12 MP. Secondary: 20 MP
- Bluetooth: 0, A2DP, LE
The notch of the Mi8 has technology similar to that of the iPhone X, so it is the first major facial recognition alternative to Apple’s proposal. But the best of all is that they have called it exactly the same, Face ID
In the back we also find glass, although this is not something exclusive to Apple. But the rear camera if we reminiscent of the iPhone X. Located vertically and with the flash between the two lenses.