These days’ youth has great craze for the mobile and they always wait for the launch of new mobiles. Vivo nex new version is launch in the market. The best mobile of 2018 comes from China, and Vivo is in charge of making it a reality. The Vivo NEX is official launched, and has everything we could expect from the best Android Smartphone this year.
Although the rumors and leaks had left little room for surprises, witness the arrival of the new Vivo NEX and finally know all its details has been one of the most striking moments of this financial year 2018 in the segment of smartpjone. New Vivo nex has lot of features which surely attract the users.Below are some features of Vivo nex.
Vivo Nex Design And Screen
- The main differential aspect of this phone with respect to the dozens of high performance models that it currently floods the upper sector of the telephone market, lies in its aesthetic.
- The front is occupied almost entirely-91%, to be exact-by the 6.59-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2316 × 1080 pixels, which in the high-end model hides a fingerprint reader under the glass .
- The rest of the body is made of aluminum and glass, and thanks to an innovative and curious solution
- The terminal dispenses with the famous “notch” on the front, since the selfie camera does not need a hole.
- To ease the lack of speakers, the brand incorporates a system based on vibrations inside the screen, very similar to what we saw with the first generation of the Xiaomi Mi MIX.
- In addition, the lower margin of the screen also maintains an enviable size, and its back is one of the cleanest thanks to the absence of a physical fingerprint reader.
- This sensor, however, does appear on the back of Vivo NEX A, the slightly reduced variant of Vivo’s latest flagship phone.
- The Vivo NEX does not have a fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen. Instead, we choose to include it in the back of the case, next to the double camera.
- New phone has a processor with eight-core architecture Kryo 360
- Phone has 12 mega pixel camera, with sensor of the type Sony IMX 383.
For its part, the S edition of this Vivo NEX, shares memory, storage and battery with its older brother, but falls a step in terms of power since it assembles the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, a chip for the new mid-range, which promises a performance very similar to that offered by the most expensive chips of the brand, at a lower price.
Technical specifications of Vivo nex
- A terminal of this category could not carry inside another processor other than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- The latest high-performance brain left from the factory of Qualcomm brings to life the terminal of Vivo, along with a module of RAM memory of 6 u 8 GB depending on the chosen variant and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage.
- Keeping the lights on ensures a generous 4000 mAh capacity battery, compatible with fast charging through the USB Type C port located at the bottom of the chassis.
Perhaps the least attractive aspect of the NEX is its software. While the version of Android that gives life to the phone is 8.1 Oreo, the latest available to the general public, this is customized to the extreme through the Fun stroke layer of Vivo itself, which for the occasion has been transformed into Energy UI and incorporates his own virtual assistant.
Vivo Nex Availability In India And Price
The Vivo NEX will be available in India for ₹44,990. It will go on sale via Amazon India and the company’s website from July 21. It will also be available offline via select partner stores and Vivo Stores. Pre-orders for the phone will begin today on Amazon for the single 8GB RAM/128GB storage configuration.
Launch offers include ₹5,000 discount on exchange of an older smartphone, one-time free screen replacement, cashback on HDFC credit and debit card purchases, and an assured buyback offer.