Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited applications for recruitment in the post of UPSSSC Assembly/ Forest Guard. Candidates who wish to apply for the same are required to do so within the prescribed date. The notifications regarding the same are released on the official site and the candidates must keep themselves updates with any changes whatsoever or any news with reference to the UPSSSC Assembly/ Forest Guard post. The official site is www.upssc.gov.in . The following are the important things to be kept in mind at the time of considering oneself as an aspirant for the same.
UPSSSC Assembly 2017 Application Form Online
- Dates: The application procedure for the recruitment began on 9th December 2016. The last date for registration is 26th December 2016, whereas the last date for payment of fees is 28th December 2016 and for the completion of form is 30th December 2016. The examination date is not specified yet but it is presumed to be notified soon.
|Department Name||Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya||Assembly Department (Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak)||24||11||9||0||44|
|Forest Department UP||Forest Guard (Van Rakshak)||313||168||125||14||620|
- Vacancies: The total number of posts for which the vacancies would be filled up are 664. The posts are further reserved for persons belonging to OBC/ SC/ST categories. The demarcation is:
Eligibility: The candidates who wish to apply for the post of UP Assembly Department/ Forest Guard should match these stated criterions. The candidate must be 12th pass from any recognised Board in the country. The aspirant should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years as per the rule although the age relaxation has been allowed for those candidates who are from categories of SC/ST/OBC.
- Fees: the application fees which is to be paid by the aspirant in order to be able to give the examination is Rs. 125/- although it has been reduced to Rs. 65/- for SC/ST Candidates. The payment of the fees is to be done online via different modes stated in the notification.
- Selection process: The following is the selection process for the same:
The selection would be based on the written examination evaluation.
|Physical Eligibility Details|
|Category||Male Gen / OBC / SC||Male ST||Female Gen / OBC / SC||Female ST|
|Height||168 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS||147 CMS|
|Chest||79-84 CMS||77-82 CMS||NA||NA|
Remuneration: The selected candidate would be paid Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- with the grade pay.
- Application procedure:
The following is the procedure for application
- Go to the official site
- Click on candidate registration on the left panel with the heading of online application.
- After doing so select the selection type and after doing so read the advertisement clearly then go forward with the application procedure.
- Fill in the details to the best of your knowledge
- Upload the required documents.
- Keep a note of the registration number and the password for future references.
- Pay the fee and your application is complete.