1. YEH TOH BADA TOING HAI :- So ladies must wash garments; especially men’s underpants (with the somewhat snigger commendable name Amul Macho) while other ladies gaze. In addition the lady must get unbelievably turned on while washing those similar UGs. And after that there is the illogical (now notorious) punch line Yeh toh bada toing hai…. This advertisement is so awful I built up a sneaking reverence for the cerebrum that surfaced with it.
2. CLEAN AND DRY:- Not simply is this a futile item (guarantees to keep ladies spotless, dry and reasonable down there; go figure), the promotion is honestly queasy as well. The vivified rendition of a lady’s privates changes from caramel to whitish; she changes from dismal and disregarded to glad and loved.
3. GIFT A MAID :- So this one is sexist, classist and primitive! Flawless! Here the working lady is item to be talented to another so she will do the humble tasks that neither she nor her significant other needs to do. Obviously there is a site called bookmybai.com that supposes this promotion is not hostile.
4. BE A MAN :- What sort of a man are you in the event that you watch cleansers and use “female” cleanser (it is mysterious why men and ladies need to utilize distinctive shampoos)! In the event that you do this, you’re an “insignificant” lady! God preclude! This is what might as well be called the choodiyan pehan lo ‘affront’. Since in the event that you watch football again you are a man and your better half will lurve you!
5. FREEDOM OF CHOICE (TO CHOOSE JWELLERY) :- Yippee for prohibiting youth flexibilities! Furthermore, whoopee for ladies who are allowed to pick their gems! The creators of the promotion obviously thought they were engaging the non-existent demographic who feels that picking gems is a great deal more critical than picking a spouse.
6. BE RACIST, IT’S Okay! :- Appreciatively Kalyan diamond setters immediately acknowledged how supremacist, elitist and by and large offending this advertisement is, and dragged it. In any case, I need to ask whoever made the promotion: nothing struck you as you made this disparaging, backward advertisement that concretes all the racial and class generalizations in India and somewhere else.