Railway Recruitment Board has recently notified for fresh recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Although the notification has not yet been published but the same is expected in the month of December 2016 or January 2017, and it is through the notification only that the important dates would be declared. The official site for the same is www.indianrailways.gov.in and the jobs would fall in the category of Central Government. The following are the details for the same.
- Advertisement Number: 01/2016
- Of vacancies: 23801
- Category: Government Railways Jobs
- Department: Railway Recruitment Board
- Post: Assistant Loco Pilots & Technical Grade 3
- Registration Process: starting soon
RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016-17
Once the official notification is out on the official site the dates and application procedure would commence. It is to be kept in mind that the dates should be strictly adhered to and kept in mind while applying for the applications. The following are the vacancies for the different states:
|S. No||Name Of RRB||No of Post|
|13||RRB Jammu & Srinagar||475|
The following are to be kept in mind while applying for the aforementioned posts:
- The candidates should have passed class 10th exam and should have an ITI Course Degree from any recognized board or institutions for Assistant Loco pilot (ALP). Passed in Inter (10+2) exam is must for Technician posts in Indian Railway
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 and the maximum should not exceed 25 years for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots whereas for the Technical Post the minimum is 18 and maximum is 28 years.
- At the time of the application those who wish to apply have to bear the application fee of Rs. 100 who belong to General Category/ OBC, but the fees payment is exempted from SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen / PWD/ Women.
- The selected candidate would receive Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
The application process and the dates for closing of the process would be declared on the official site. Candidates who wish to apply for the same are requested to keep themselves updated with the site.
The selection process would include the written examination and after the written examination, those who qualify will be called for the personal Interview of skill test as would be mentioned in the official notification. The syllabus for the written examination would include questions from diverse fields which are Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical subject.
Therefore, all those who wish to apply have to keep a note for the notification.