Karnataka Bank Limited recently invited online applications for recruitment in the Karnataka Bank Clerk vacancy. The aim behind this notification is to fill the vacancies with active and young staff. Those who have been meaning to move their career forward in this field should apply for this positively since this falls under the category of Governmental Jobs and has its own perks.
The registration of application started from 1st December 2016 and will continue up till 21st December 2016. The official site for the same is www.karnatakabank.com . The following are the things which are to be kept in mind before applying for the vacancies.
- Qualifications: The aspirant should be graduates as on 1st December 2016 with a minimum of 50% only in the following fields:
- Computer application
- Business Administration
- Business Management
Those who are graduates in any other fields are not allowed to write the examination.
- Age limit: The aspirant should not be more that 26 years and less than 18 years as on 1st December 2016. Although the age limit has been relaxed for 5 years for those candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST.
- Fees: At the time of application the fee which is to be paid is Rs. 600/- whereas for those belonging to SC/ST it is Rs. 500/-. The payment of fees can be done through various modes online.
- Selection: The selection of the candidate would be done when the candidate clears the two rounds i.e. the online examination which will be organized in the month of February 2017. The date for the same will be notified on the site stated above. The second round would be the personal interview and only those candidates would be called who have cleared the first round.
- Salary: The selected candidates would be appointed for probation for 6 months and after completion of the period their appointment would be confirmed. The salary of the candidate would be Rs. 23,500/- per month.
- Application: The application should be done online and the last date for the same is 21st December 2016. After which no entries shall be acknowledged.
All these things are to be kept in mind at the time of the registration. If one does not fulfill the criterion given above then they are not eligible to apply for the post and should restrain from applying and giving false information in order to deceit and fraudulently induce the authorities to fill the vacancy. If the information rendered is incorrect or contradictory to the one stated in the application then the Bank has the discretion to disregard the application. The following is the procedure application.
- Go to the official website karnatakabank.com . Click on the career option on the horizontal bar.
- After doing so click on the option Apply Online. Click on the option for New Registration.
- After doing so read the important points carefully and then continue to type in your details.
- Your registration number would be generated with your password. Keep it in mind for further references. Update all the required documents and fill in all the important details.
- Then complete your application by payment of fees.Make sure all these things are done in time