Indian Bank Recruitment Board recently released its notification regarding vacancies for the post of Bank Probationary officer. The bank recruits fresher whose job description is to take assignments from their seniors as trainee and work in different departments in which the bank deals with like account opening, foreign exchange, treasury etc. The bank has the authority to terminate the employee when the work is considered unsatisfactory. This notification is a golden opportunity for those who wish to precede their career in the field of Banking Sector. The applications are open now and the last date for the same is 22nd December 2016. The following are the number of things to be kept in mind at the time of consideration of the Job.
Indian Bank Vacancy 2016 Important Notification
- Vacancy: The total numbers of vacancies available for which the aspirants can apply are 324. Also the vacancies are a total of all the vacancies from all the Branches all over the country. All those who have been preparing for the same examination should apply for this post as it falls under the category of governmental jobs which obviously has its perks.
- Notifications: the official notification regarding all the information relating to the same will be first issued on the official website which is indianbank.in . The last date for submission for the application is 22nd December 2016, the application forms have been made available on the official link since 6th December 2016. The Admit Card would be available on 11th January 2017
Eligibility: the candidates should hold a Graduation degree from a recognised university and institute. The minimum age of the aspirant cannot be less that 20 years and the maximum not more than 28 years as on 1st July 2016. Although age relaxation has been provided for the downtrodden classes.
- Selection Process: The candidate shall be selected via three rounds. The first being the prelims exams, then the Main exam and then the Personal Interview. Only those who qualify the prelims shall be eligible for the mains and those clearing both the prelims and mains would be eligible for personal interview. The candidate would be then selected on the basis of the personal interview. The examination would be conducted online and the time for the same would be 1 hour. The examination would be based on objective type of questions with reference to the following subjects:
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Fees: The payment of application fee is to be done online through various modes provided. The fees is Rs 600/- whereas for SC/ST/PH it is reduced to Rs. 100/-.
Indian Bank PO Online Form 2016
- Application procedure
The application and filling of form would be done online and has to be completed within the stipulated time. If not done so the application would not be considered valid and the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination thereof. The following is the procedure of application:
- Go to the official link stated above in the article.
- Click below Application Form Link.
- Register your ID to get Registration No and Password.
- Now log in your account with help Registration No and Password.
- Start to fill application form with all correct detail.
- Scan Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application Form Fee through online mode.
- Submit it and take a print out to future purpose.