Huawei Honor V10 Release Date, Specification, Features and Price :- Huawei Honor V10 Smartphones comes with the unibody design. This new Smartphone will launch on December 5th in London, UK and 28th November. Huawei Honor V10 has designed after getting successful of its previous version that is Huawei Honor V9. This smartphone model is built of a metal material. It has the facility of the fingerprint scanner which is mounted on the back of Honor V10 Smartphones.
The main camera of Huawei Honor V10 Smartphone provides the facility of 12 + 12 MP shooter and also has the front camera with shooting 8 MP for taking selfies. The camera of Honor V10 includes various things such as Geo-tagging, Video recording, Face detection, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Touch focus, HDR and so on. The image resolution of this smartphone is 4000 x 3000 pixels. Dual Color LED Flash is used while capturing the picture. The video recording takes the resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps. This Smartphone offers the advanced settings of Exposure compensation and ISO control.
This device is powered by Huawei Kirin 970 Processor which is built by using 10nm FinFET process. This same chipset Kirin 970 Processor found in the Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro Smartphones. The expected price of Huawei Honor V10 is 34,990/- INR in India but the price of this phone is not confirmed by the company. The 8 core CPU of Huawei Honor V10 is followed by a 12 core GPU that comes with integrated NPU. The Huawei Honor V10 Smartphone will become the first Smartphone which will support latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
The specifications of Honor V10 are almost match with specifications of the recently launch Smartphone Huawei Mate 10. The model number of Huawei Honor V10 is specified on the Chinese 3C certification documents which are BKL – TL00, BKL – AL00 and BKL – AL20. There are various features and technical specifications of Huawei Honor V10 that are mentioned below: –
😝Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Thrilled by the #280characters news when I woke up this morning that now we finally have the chance to introduce our family members to you all:😘
Honor 8 Pro
Do you know what the next #NewHonorPhone is? 😻
— Honor Smartphone (@Honorglobal) November 8, 2017
Huawei Honor V10 Features
- The pixel density of Honor V10 is 406 PPI.
- The size is compact, simple and very attractive.
- It provides a user-friendly interface.
- The architecture of Honor V10 is built with 64 bit.
- It supports fast charging up to 22.5 W.
- It has two Shooting Modes that are High Dynamic Range Mode (HDR) &
- It is mainly powered by the NA mAh type battery which is not removable.
- It supports wireless connectivity schema.
- It has one special mode that is Panorama Mode. The Panorama mode is a wide mode
that captures the image in a unique way and covers all areas like right, left, up, down
and whatever all around.
- The Bezel-less display of Huawei Honor V10 is placed on the front side whereas the
fingerprint sensor is placed on the back.
- It offers the facility of phase detection autofocus when you taking the picture from the
- Huawei Honor V10 has dual rear cameras.
- It has USB Type C port for the charging system.
- It supports the facilities of touch screen and multi-touch.
- It offers various facilities such as Compass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor & Proximity Sensor etc.
— Honor Smartphone (@Honorglobal) November 12, 2017
Technical Specifications of Honor V10
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Model Number: Huawei Honor V10
- Status: Coming Soon
- Display Size: 5.7 Inch with Full View display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2048 pixels with Full HD+
- Display Technology: IPS LCD
- GPU: Mail-G72 MP12
- Display Feature: Capacitive Touchscreen
- Bluetooth Technology: v4.2
- Internal Memory: 6 GB RAM with the availability of 64 GB & 128 GB storage
- Aspect Ratio: 18:9
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh battery
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset
- Secondary Camera: 12 MP
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sim Slots: Dual Sim
- Sim Size: SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
- Expandable Memory: Yes, extended up to 256 GB
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
- Other Connectivity Modes: HotSpot, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth
Processor: Octa Core with 2.4 GHz, Quad Core & Cortex A73 which comes with the combination of 1.8 GHz, Quad Core & Cortex A53.
The final announcement of the Honor V10 will update soon be here, so stay tuned to the Timesdot.com Portal for more information on this new Honor flagship device.