Asus Zenfone 5Z Specification, Features and Available In 3 Variants:- Asus Zenfone 5Z smart phone has been launched in the Indian markets. It has lot of best features and because of that it is liked by the customer very much. A few of specification and features of specification and features are below.
- The dimensions of this stylish mobile are 153 x 75.7 x 7.9 mm and it weighs 155 grams. The IPS LCD capacitive touch screen of Zenfone 5Z gives out 16 million colors.
- The 6.2 inches display of Asus Zenfone 5Z has a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
- For a better durability the mobile features front glass and aluminum body and for better compatibility it has two slots for the SIM.
- Asus Zenfone 5Z has 12 MP primary cameras and 8 MP of secondary camera. The face detection autofocus, gyro EIS and dual-LED (dual tone) flash features of the camera make it even better.
Here are some more Asus Zenfone Z5 Specification And Features:
- Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- The Smart phone has 3 variant 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, mid variant 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage and top model with 8 GB RAM with 256 GB storage.
- Inside Asus Zenfone 5Z is QUALCOMM’s current flagship Snapdragon 845 octa-core chip clocked at 1.8GHz and paired with Adriano 630 GPU for graphics
- Asus Zenfone 5Z is available in Meteor Silver and Midnight Blue colors
- It has an utmost of 256GB of storage space and 8GB of RAM.
- Apart from the core specs, both these phones are almost the same, both in terms of design as well as features.
- Chatting about the Zenfone 5 and 5Z, a 6.2-inch display with 19:9 presentation relation, 3,300-mAh battery with quick charge and a dual camera with a normal and wide-angle view are specs common to both phones.
- Meanwhile, the Zenfone 5 Late packs a Snapdragon 630 processor and 4GB RAM. The phone, even though ditch the nick is in fact the only single in the lineup to brag of a dual face camera. With a creep monitor, the Zenfone 5 Late sports education a wide FHD+ panel with 2160 x 1080 resolutions.
If you’re someone who’d love to own a phone X but your budget won’t allow it, here’s something that might just cheer you up. Then Asus Zenfone 5Z may be in your budget and you can enjoy the Android phone features with Asus Zenfone 5Z.
— ASUS India (@ASUSIndia) July 4, 2018
The Zen phone 5 and Zen phone 5Z look noticeably alike to the phone X by means of curved metal edges, a familiar-looking rear camera setup and the notch which looks right out of the Apple device. What’s even better is that Asus seems to have no evils with the comparison. As speaking to The Verge, Marcel Campos, Asus’ global head of marketing said, “Some people will say its copying Apple but we cannot get away from what users want. You have to follow the trends.
Coming to the most important factor of these phones—the price. It has to be noted that inspire of (clearly) taking on a brand like Apple, Asus has managed to offer these phones at less than half the price of the phone X. Although the corporation has not exposed a price tag for the essential model, the Zenfone 5 and 5 Late, the premium 5Z will start at a 29999.The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant will be available at Rs 32,999 while 8GB RAM with 256GB storage variant is priced at Rs 36,999.
— ASUS India (@ASUSIndia) July 4, 2018
Asus Zenfone 5Z Online And Offline Offers
Asus ZenFone 5Z launch offers include flat Rs. 3,000 discount on ICICI credit and debit cards, Flipkart’s ‘Complete Mobile Protection’ at Rs. 499 (down from Rs. 2,299), no-cost EMIs starting from Rs. 3,333 a month, Jio offer with Rs. 2,200 cashback and 100GB additional data. The company is also touting that ZenFone 5Z buyers will be able to enjoy service benefits like invoice free walk-in, free pick-up and drop, and device swap at service centres.